Carport Kits ARIZONA Double Wings & Arch
Sophistication meets practicality with the Arizona Double Carport Wave Wings, crafted to meet your needs for outdoor protection. Its two-legged form makes it easy to access and works just as well as a patio cover, offering shade and protection no matter how you use it. The unique wing carport design makes a statement whether you build it facing inward or outward. The frame and roofing were engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions with polycarbonate panels that block harmful UV rays and an aluminum frame built to last. The Arizona double slope carport kit provides your family with an elegant cover that is sturdy, weather and rust-resistant, and maintenance-free for many years to come.
- Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate carport kit, a multi-functional outdoor structure designed for superior protection all year round
- Transmits natural sunlight while providing up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Lifetime resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, becomes brittle, or turns yellow over time.
- Carport kit firm anti-rust aluminum structure
- Specially engineered to withstand volatile weather conditions.
- The two-post architecture allows easy access and parking while optimizing usable space.
- Clean-lined, functional design
- Double carport maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Carports are available in various sizes. Click to find more Carport Kits
Built-in Gutters (ARIZONA Wave)2 Built-in gutters channel rainwater
Heavy Duty Frame (ARIZONA Wave)Robust, rust-resistant, powder-coated, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles made of heavy duty Aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors in anthracite finish Weather resistant designed to withstand severe weather conditions Easy Access 2 post structure Easy Access 2 post structure
Polycarbonate panels (ARIZONA Wave)Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, solid solar grey Polycarbonate panels, high impact and shatter resistant. Maintain their integrity and do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time. Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.