Essence 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Twin Wall Panels
Upgrade your happy place with the spacious Essence Greenhouse. This 8x12 ft greenhouse kit features high headroom for moving around comfortably and enough working space to store your tools and plant your garden favorites.
The Essence greenhouse kit makes it easy to regulate the temperature, humidity and airflow of your DIY greenhouse with two vent windows and makes it effortless to go in and out with arms full of trays or pushing a wheelbarrow with two wide doors and a low threshold. The essential greenhouse also includes a galvanized steel base and a built-in gutter system.
Your plants will enjoy a nurturing environment, while you get to enjoy all the space to make it happen with an Essence Greenhouse.
- Spacious Greenhouse Design: Large greenhouse for plenty of space to work and move around
- Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong, rust-resistant metal
- Strong Support: and includes support beams and a galvanized steel base (anchors not supplied) for added strength and stability.
- Resilient Polycarbonate Panels: 4 mm twinwall roof and wall panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable, and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Light Transmission: Diffused panels provide 82% light transmission, protecting from strong sunlight exposure and extending your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 90 km/hr / 56 mph and 75 kg/m² / 15 lbs/ft² of snow.
- Built-In Gutter: Included gutter system to channel rainwater can be used for irrigation
- Ventilation: Two manually adjustable vent windows for improved ventilation
- Easy Access: Low threshold ramp and lockable hinged wide and high double doors (190cm / 75”H x 120cm /47” W) provide easy access for wheelbarrows, lawn mowers or wheelchairs (padlock not included)
- Self-Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles and pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation.
- Accessories: Customize your greenhouse with a wide variety of Palram – Canopia accessories such as an automatic louvre opener, steel working bench, and shelves for all your needs.
- Available Sizes: 8×12, 8×16, 8×20
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
Resilient Panels4 mm twinwall roof and wall panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable, and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
Spacious DesignLarge greenhouse for plenty of space to work and move around
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (11)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
The greenhouse took 2 people about 9 hours to assemble. This is most definitely not a one person job.Be sure you have enough clearance in front of the doors, otherwise they will not open. Once it was assembled I had exactly what I wanted and expected. It really does hold in the heat. If I had one complaint it would be that it was delivered 7 weeks earlier than promised. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
This is the fourth Palram greenhouse I have purchased.They are great, inexpensive, easy to assemble with 2 people, indestructible, well worth the price. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Greenhouse is exactly what I needed.No more housing plants in Garage over winter. Already started my cutting for this spring. Good tip is to have bunji cords on hand for construction if working alone (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")