Greenhouse Kits Balance 10 ft. x 32 ft.
When we tell you that the Canopia Balance Greenhouse Kits provide your plants with the optimal conditions for nurture and growth, we mean it.
With two types of glazing, you get a balanced DIY greenhouse that combines the protection of the diffused twin-wall roof panels with the light transmission of the crystal-clear wall panels for ideal growing conditions. All panels are made of UV-protected polycarbonate, a glass-like, virtually unbreakable high-end polymer that is uniquely suited for greenhouses.
The extra-large workspace gives you plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and store the tools and accessories you need. The Balance Greenhouse is also extremely accessible with wide and tall double doors and a low threshold for wheelbarrows to go in and out and enough room to transfer large trays of plants. The lockable door has an aluminum hinge that works as well in frost as it does in heat, so it never gets stuck like a sliding door.
Made of 100% recycled materials, the combination of the safe polycarbonate panels with the rust-resistant, aluminum frame and extra strong support beams provides you with a greenhouse that is well-designed and durable, so you never have to worry about the sturdiness or safety of your greenhouse.
For a beautiful, well-designed, and spacious addition to your gardening experience, get a Balance backyard Greenhouse today!
- Extra Large Design: The greenhouse has plenty of space to move around in as well as go in and out.
- Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong and rust-resistant metal
- Extra Support: Includes internal support beams and a galvanized steel base for added strength and stability
- Polycarbonate: The resilient panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Diffused Roof Panels: 4 mm twinwall roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and extend your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Clear Wall Panels: Crystal-clear side panels provide over 90% light transmission
Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 56 mph / 90 kmh and 15 lbs/ft² / 75 kg/m² of snow.
- Door Features: Low threshold ramp for easy access as well as lockable, aluminum, hinged double doors that are high (6’6″ / 199 cm) and wide.
- Ventilation: Manual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
- Gutter: Includes a built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- DIY Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation
- Available Accessories: Fan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
Easy access and useLow threshold, large hinged double doors, magnetic door catch
Combined Polycarbonate Panel TypesRoof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.