Gazebo Kit Tucson 11 ft. x 14 ft.
Turn your outdoor area into a quaint outdoor living space, an addition to your home and lifestyle to be enjoyed year-round. The Tucson Garden Gazebo; A high performance, stylish and durable DIY multi-purpose structure, has been designed to meet your needs!
Crafted with maintenance-free materials, the Tucson is a smart choice for your garden and backyard, offering protection during harsh, volatile weather conditions. It offers stylish comfort for your outdoor space, excellent for your BBQ grill, outdoor leisure spa, as an outdoor kitchen, temporary gathering shelter or play area for children. It presents you and your family with an elegant and sturdy structure to be utilized all year-round.
- Unique screw-free roofing system
- Robust, rust-resistant, granulated anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy-duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, high impact 100% UV protected 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels -protect from harmful UV rays, hail, and snow
- Treated bronze glazing -transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides sufficient shading on hot sunny days
- Withstands harsh weather conditions -no need to remove panels during the winter season
- Simple 2 person DIY structure -sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all screws included
- The product requires a solid leveled surface for installation, such as a concrete or wooden base
- The Gazebos are available in various sizes. Click to find more Gazebo kits.
Gutter & gutter headsIntegrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
AnchoringSecure the carport to the surface of your choosing Structure can be easily relocated 6 Sturdy and durable 8.8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminum poles
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.