Dallas 14 ft. x 16 ft. Gazebo Kit - Grey Structure
Imagine having a private getaway right in your garden or backyard. Add an entirely new quality to your yard by adding a Dallas Gazebo and turn it into the outdoor heart of your home.
The Dallas garden living space offers a sense of privacy and provides a completely shaded and protected area you can use all year-round. It’s ideal for your family get-together, hosting a barbecue bash or relaxing in your outdoor leisure spa and enjoying the fresh air and view of your garden.
This highly durable DIY gazebo is built to last with its combination of rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof panels, protecting you from the sun’s harmful impact for many years of enjoyment. Enjoy outdoor quality living at its best!
- Extra Large Structure: The large gazebo has the thickest aluminum column (18 cm) and beam (24 cm) profiles in the industry. It has only 4 posts, giving you even more room to enjoy.
- Durable Frame, Modern Look: The aluminum powder-coated structure is durable, rust-resistant, and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions. The modern gazebo design blends beautifully outdoors.
- Unique Roofing System: The hardtop gazebo roof is UV-insulated, screw-free, and has built-in ventilation.
- Resilient Panels: The 6mm virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, grey opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact, shatter resistant, and insulating. No need to remove panels for Winter.
- Wind and Snow Load: Withstands winds up to 110 km/hr / 68 mph and 80 kg/m² / 23 lbs./ft² of snow
- Available Accessories: The metal gazebo can be fitted with both Palram – Canopia curtains and netting for a screened gazebo and perimeter/ internal lighting can be added (accessories sold separately)
- Different Uses: The beauty of a patio gazebo is that there is no one way to enjoy it! It works just as well for outdoor lounging as it does for a hot tub or dining area.
- Ready to Assemble: The structure arrives ready to assemble with pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and uses an easy sliding panel system. Please read all directions before you begin.
- Warranty: This gazebo has a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Customers are responsible for ensuring a perfectly flat, leveled surface site for construction. We recommend using a solid base such as concrete or a wooden deck.
Resilient PanelsThe 6mm virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, grey opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact, shatter resistant, and insulating.
Extra Large StructureThe large gazebo has the thickest aluminum column (18 cm) and beam (24 cm) profiles in the industry and only 4 posts for more room The aluminum frame is durable, rust-resistant, and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.