Feria 10 ft. x 36 ft. Patio Cover Kit - Grey Structure & White Clear Twin Wall Panels
Enjoy warm days, cool nights, and everything in between under the extra-wide Feria Patio Cover. The Feria Patio Cover Kit is an attractive, maintenance-free roofing solution for various outdoor uses such as a patio cover, sun lounge, and carport. Protect your valuables from unpredictable weather and harmful UV rays with this high-performance structure. It features flexible positioning poles which enable you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front. It was designed to be simply assembled by 2 people, using the Click N’ Lock roofing system for safe and simple assembly, preventing leaks. It requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. The Feria Patio Awning provides your family with an elegant, beautifully crafted, sturdy addition to your outside living space that is sturdy and rust-free for many years to come.
- Safe ultra-durable, polycarbonate outdoor patio cover, and multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year-round
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays while transmitting natural sunlight
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, become brittle, or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Stout, anti-rust aluminum structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The outdoor patio cover allows extended use of your backyard throughout the year.
- Clean-lined, modern design
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly structure
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Patio Covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
Quality Patio, Designed with Precision"Palram Feria 10 ft. x 24 ft. White Patio Cover Awning When we decided to replace our stick built porch, we were looking for a kit that provided more head room, allowed light to pass through, versatile assembly due to our low install height and location of posts...Palram kits were a home run. --We have a deck off our patio...
Great design!Directions and assembly are simple and strait forward. It takes about 6 to 8 hours for two people. Wouldn't reccomend building patio cover in 95 degree plus temps. Only downside is it took 9 weeks to deliver. Most likely because of the Pandemic. Not sure? My wife and I Love It! We put it up yesterday. 07/11/20. (Originally posted at...
We put this awning on my 39ft destination travel trailer that is permanently situated and we love its modern look.Perfect protection from the sun and it still lets the light through enough that the interior is not too dark like with the old roll out vinyl awning. It took three of us a day and a half to complete the project. This Palram awning is well engineered and went together pretty easy. Definitely recommend this product. (Originally posted at...