Balance 10 ft. x 20 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Hybrid Panels
When we tell you that the Canopia Balance Greenhouse Kits provide your plants with the optimal conditions for nurture and growth, we mean it.
With two types of glazing, you get a balanced DIY greenhouse that combines the protection of the diffused twin-wall roof panels with the light transmission of the crystal-clear wall panels for ideal growing conditions. All panels are made of UV-protected polycarbonate, a glass-like, virtually unbreakable high-end polymer that is uniquely suited for greenhouses.
The extra-large workspace gives you plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and store the tools and accessories you need. The Balance Greenhouse is also extremely accessible with wide and tall double doors and a low threshold for wheelbarrows to go in and out and enough room to transfer large trays of plants. The lockable door has an aluminum hinge that works as well in frost as it does in heat, so it never gets stuck like a sliding door.
Made of 100% recycled materials, the combination of the safe polycarbonate panels with the rust-resistant, aluminum frame and extra strong support beams provides you with a greenhouse that is well-designed and durable, so you never have to worry about the sturdiness or safety of your greenhouse.
For a beautiful, well-designed, and spacious addition to your gardening experience, get a Balance backyard Greenhouse today!
- Extra Large Design: The greenhouse has plenty of space to move around in as well as go in and out.
- Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong and rust-resistant metal
- Extra Support: Includes internal support beams and a galvanized steel base for added strength and stability
- Polycarbonate: The resilient panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Diffused Roof Panels: 4 mm twinwall roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and extend your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Clear Wall Panels: Crystal-clear side panels provide over 90% light transmission
Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 56 mph / 90 kmh and 15 lbs/ft² / 75 kg/m² of snow.
- Door Features: Low threshold ramp for easy access as well as lockable, aluminum, hinged double doors that are high (6’6″ / 199 cm) and wide.
- Ventilation: Manual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
- Gutter: Includes a built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- DIY Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation
- Available Accessories: Fan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
VentilationManual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
Easy AssemblySliding panel assembly system Uniform profiles for all positions A hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
Balanced Growing ConditionsBalanced growing conditions with twinwall polycarbonate roof panels and crystal-clear wall panels that provide over 90% light transmission.
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (4)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
Itis a nice little greenhouse, and very light weight.It must be tied down as soon as assembled. The finish is well done. I really like the vents although not needed during mid-winter. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
We have only had the greenhouse installed for a week or two.I was impressed with the engineering, the easy to follow directions, and they gave you extra nuts, bolts or screws. I installed the greenhouse on a pressure treated deck which made leveling and squaring up the greenhouse easy. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Love my green house!Took some time for me to assemble. But if you follow the steps in order, it goes together great. It’s not difficult, just a little time consuming. It looks beautiful and my plants are all cozy for winter. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")