Pent 4 ft. x 6 ft. Shed Kit - Dark Grey
Sometimes you need extra storage space, something to keep your yard and home clutter free, but you want something small. The Pent 4x6 Small Shed is ideal for storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life when you
The Pent garden storage shed is made with a reinforced aluminum frame and flexible polycarbonate panels specially engineered to withstand the expansion and shrinkage associated with weather changes. The panels do not bend, fracture, or discolor over time, giving your things maintenance-free protection for years to come. The unique Skylight roof panels transmit natural sunlight during the day while giving you opaque external visibility for maximum privacy as well as front and back vents for ample airflow. Designed with your outdoor storage needs in mind, the Pent Bike Shed can be installed as a lean-to shed or a stand-alone unit to complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space.
- Highly resistant, sunlight safe polycarbonate storage shed kit (features Fine Shield Technology™)
- Combines two types of glazing for improved storing/working conditions
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, decolorize or become brittle over time.
- Special roofing lets natural sunlight in a while maintaining opacity for maximum privacy.
- Roof panels block up to 100% of harmful UV sun rays to protect your gear from sun damage.
- Firm, rust-free aluminum structure
- Small storage sheds maintenance – free and built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Ideal for storing bicycles, camping or pool equipment, gardening tools, working tools, etc.
- It can be installed as a lean-to shed or a standalone unit to upgrade your home storage sheds
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- You can choose from a variety of sizes for storage sheds. Click here to see more plastic sheds
Floor IncludedAnti-slip floor allows safe use as well as keeps valuables dry and protected
AnchoringAnchor the shed on to a solid surface such as concrete or asphalt; use suitable screws and plugs. (Screws and plugs are not supplied)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.