Sierra 10 ft. x 14 ft. Patio Cover Kit - White, Clear Twin wall
Make an effortless transition between your home and the outdoors with the Sierra Patio Cover.
This maintenance-free roofing solution with clear glazing can be used as a patio cover, carport, sun lounge or spa cover, let your imagination run wild. Enjoy family get-togethers and cookouts without the weather ruining your fun. This high-performance structure was designed to be easily assembled by 2 people, using the Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly sliding roofing system that prevents water from penetrating the glazing. The Sierra Patio Cover Kit provides your family with an all-season space that is elegant, sturdy, and rust-free for years to come.
- Safe ultra-durable, polycarbonate patio cover, and multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year-round
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays, while transmitting natural sunlight
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Firm, anti-rust aluminum structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The patio roof allows extended use of your backyard throughout the year
- Clean-lined, modern design
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly structure
- Patio cover maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Patio Covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
AnchoringRequires a solid level surface and solid wall support, Anchoring included Secure the patio cover to the surface of your choosing to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance Sturdy, oval aluminum poles
Adjustable and flexible fixing methodThe Sierra is a high performance structure, with flexible positioning poles enabling you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front. Wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height between 260-305 cm (101.2 in. 120 in.); allowing a flexible positioning of the roof slope enabling snow and rain to slide off (A) Adjustable oval poles allow for ideal positioning: left to right 0-54 cm (0 in. 21.2 in.) and front to back 226-286 cm (89 in. 112.6 in.) (B + C)
Decide what height and distance from the wall
you would like to mount your patio cover. This
will determine the roof angle. Please note that
while the product appearance may change
slightly as a result of that angle, the snow load
weight does not change.
In case of expected heavy snow load, install all supplied poles. In case of expected light or no snow load, 1 pole at the meeting point of two extensions is sufficient. (as shown as on page 2: AVAILABLE MODELS)