Carport Kit Arcadia 8500
We’ve all had those mornings when the weather is awful, and you have to clear the snow off your car or get into a scorching hot vehicle. The Arcadia Carport saves you time and effort and shields you and your car from the weather. The curved roof Carport also protects your car from color fading from the sun,
- Highly resistant polycarbonate carport kit, a multi-purpose structure designed for the superior protection of your car and other vehicles – all year round
- Transmits natural sunlight while providing up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Resilient bronze-tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, becomes brittle, or turns yellow over time.
- Sturdy, anti-rust aluminum carport offering ample shading
- Specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The architecture allows easy access and car parking.
- Clean-lined, functional design
- Metal carport kits maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
The product requires a solid leveled surface for installation, such as a concrete or wooden base
- The Carports are available in various sizes. Click to find more Carport Kits.
Gutter & gutter heads (TUCSON,ALPINE,ARCADIA)Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Anchoring (TUCSON,ALPINE,ARCADIA)Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing Structure can be easily relocated 6 Sturdy and durable 8.8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminum poles
Aluminum Structure (TUCSON,ALPINE,ARCADIA)Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Assembly instructions for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.