Carport Kit Atlas 5000
The versatile structure of the Atlas carport is modern and elegant. Over 9 ft. of entry width and 7 ft. of overhead clearance give you plenty of room to park your vehicle, protect it from the elements or create an enjoyable sitting area. Features include virtually unbreakable solar gray corrugated polycarbonate roof panels, offering ample shade, a rust-resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame with galvanized steel connectors, gutter, and gutter heads to direct rainwater and anchoring hardware. The Atlas Carport provides your family with an upscale shelter that is sturdy, maintenance, and corrosion free for many years to come.
- Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate carport kit, designed for superior car protection all year round
- Transmits natural sunlight while providing up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Lifetime resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, becomes brittle, or turns yellow over time.
- Strong carport kit, anti-rust aluminum structure offering ample shading
- Specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The four-post architecture allows easy access and car parking.
- Clean-lined, functional design
- Carport kit maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Carports are available in various sizes. Click to find more Carport Kits.
Gutters (ATLAS)Integrated gutters easily channel and drain rainwater
Anchoring (ATLAS,VERONA,VITORIA)Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing Structure can be easily relocated 4 Sturdy and durable 8.4 cm (3.15 in. x 1.57 in.) aluminum poles
Aluminum Structure (ATLAS)Robust, anthracite powder coated aluminum frame with galvanized steel connectors provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Assembly instructions for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.