Austin 6 ft. x 8 ft. Grill Gazebo Kit - Black Structure
There is something about that barbecue smell that says summer like nothing else and the Austin BBQ Gazebo makes sure nothing comes between you and that grill. The ultra-durable 6 Ft x 8 Ft aluminum frame protects the cook and food from getting soaked in the rain or burned in the sun and the peaked roof features a vent that allows smoke to get out without letting anything get in. In a sophisticated black, with 7’4” / 223 cm between heavy-duty posts, and 7’6” / 230 of head space, you can also use the grill gazebo to setup a small outdoor sitting or dining area, or as a bike shelter. It has two built-in steel countertops you can use for prepping while cooking and hooks to hold your utensils, or you can use the shelves to serve drinks to your friends and family and add planters to the hooks for a luxe garden experience. The Austin grill shelter is ultra-durable, it looks great, and it keeps you safe and dry, making it the perfect upgrade to your yard.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Protective shelter for your grill, seating area, or bike. Withstands winds up to 65 mph / 105 kph and up to 20 lbs/ft² / 100 kg/m² of snow.
- Durable Structure: Heavy-duty and rust-resistant powder-coated black aluminum frame includes 80mm thick heavy-duty posts
- Resilient Panels: 100% UV protected grey opaque 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Ventilation: Peaked roof with built-in vent for smoke and air circulation
- Includes: Barbecue shelter comes with two silver stainless steel countertop shelves and four hooks
- Easy Access: Up to 7’4”/ 223 cm wide and 7’6” / 230 cm tall entrance
- Fits: BBQ shelter fits a range of grill sizes up to 7’4”/ 223 cm wide
- DIY Assembly: Quick and easy installation, metal anchor connectors included
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
Smooth / clean designThe sleek modern design blends beautifully outdoors and sets the stage for your space
VentilationThe roof has a rust-resistant hardtop with ventilation for ideal airflow
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.