Greenhouse Kits Balance 8 ft. x 12 ft.
When we tell you that the Palram – Canopia Balance Greenhouse Kits provide your plants with the optimal conditions for nurture and growth, we mean it.
With two types of glazing, you get a balanced DIY greenhouse that combines the protection of the diffused twin-wall roof panels with the light transmission of the crystal-clear wall panels for ideal growing conditions. All panels are made of UV-protected polycarbonate, a glass-like, virtually unbreakable high-end polymer that is uniquely suited for greenhouses.
The extra-large workspace gives you plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and store the tools and accessories you need. The Balance Greenhouse is also extremely accessible with wide double doors and a low threshold for wheelbarrows to go in and out and enough room to transfer large trays of plants.
The combination of the safe polycarbonate panels with the rust-resistant, aluminum frame and extra strong support beams provides you with a greenhouse that is well-designed and durable, so you never have to worry about the sturdiness or safety of your greenhouse.
For a beautiful, well-designed, and spacious addition to your gardening experience, get a Balance backyard Greenhouse today!
- Highly resistant, wide, transparent, and safe backyard greenhouse kit (with Fine Shield Technology™).
- The greenhouse combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure.
- The greenhouse panels provide up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV).
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Reinforced, non-rusting, robust aluminum structure.
- Clean-lined and functional design, developed for optimal use of the greenhouse interior space.
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
Easy access and useLow threshold, large hinged double doors, magnetic door catch
Combined Polycarbonate Panel TypesRoof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.