Greenhouse Kit Bella 8 ft. x 16 ft.
The Bella Greenhouse is a beautiful and practical 8 ft. wide greenhouse that features virtually unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate panels, creating an ideal combination of sunlight diffusion, heat insulation, and safety for all your gardening needs. The bell-shaped greenhouse was specifically designed to improve wind resistance and allow snow to easily slide off.
The extra-large workspace and wide double doors allow the most avid gardener plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and still have room for transplanting tender plants and for storing tools and accessories. The Bella Greenhouse Kit also includes a galvanized, rust-resistant steel perimeter base for additional structural support, stability, and alignment. Get the Bella DIY Greenhouse today, for a stunning and functional addition to your gardening experience.
- Virtually unbreakable 4mm door and window twin-wall polycarbonate panels & 6 mm wall and roof panels,
maintain ideal temperatures and protect from strong sunlight exposure.
- The bell-shaped greenhouse allows snow to slide easily off and improves wind resistance.
- All panels are 100% UV protected and block harmful UV rays.
- Easy DIY installation – sliding panel assembly system.
- Durable, rust-resistant aluminum frame.
- Galvanized steel base included with designated holes for anchoring for additional structural stability (anchors not supplied).
- Low-threshold and double doors for easy access.
- Maintenance-free greenhouse.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Easy access and useLarge hinged double door Low threshold Magnetic door catch Anchoring kit included Galvanized steel base adds structural stability
VentilationProvides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Assembly instructions for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.