Greenhouse Kit Bella 8 ft. x 20 ft.
The Bella Greenhouse is a beautiful and practical 8 ft. wide greenhouse that features virtually unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate panels, creating an ideal combination of sunlight diffusion, heat insulation, and safety for all your gardening needs. The bell-shaped greenhouse was specifically designed to improve wind resistance and allow snow to easily slide off.
The extra-large workspace and wide double doors allow the most avid gardener plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and still have room for transplanting tender plants and for storing tools and accessories. The Bella Greenhouse Kit also includes a galvanized, rust-resistant steel perimeter base for additional structural support, stability, and alignment. Get the Bella DIY Greenhouse today, for a stunning and functional addition to your gardening experience.
- Virtually unbreakable 4mm door and window twin-wall polycarbonate panels & 6 mm wall and roof panels,
maintain ideal temperatures and protect from strong sunlight exposure.
- The bell-shaped greenhouse allows snow to slide easily off and improves wind resistance.
- All panels are 100% UV protected and block harmful UV rays.
- Easy DIY installation – sliding panel assembly system.
- Durable, rust-resistant aluminum frame.
- Galvanized steel base included with designated holes for anchoring for additional structural stability (anchors not supplied).
- Low-threshold and double doors for easy access.
- Maintenance-free greenhouse.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Easy access and useLarge hinged double door Low threshold Magnetic door catch Anchoring kit included Galvanized steel base adds structural stability
Accessorize your GreenhouseEquip your Greenhouse with Palram’s range of Accessories for enhanced gardening experience.
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (9)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
Brilliant ProductI finished putting my greenhouse up just before storm Otto hit, and although despite getting hammered with 100 mph gusts (I live in the north east of Scotland) it was still standing the next morning. My only criticism is that the vents could have some sort of locking device fitted to support the window stay supplied, as this is a...
This is worth the money.I've put a number of greenhouse kits together. This is by far the easiest and best quality one. The key for all kits like this is a level and square base. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Very happy with itThis greenhouse was as described. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")