Bordeaux 5 ft. x 7 ft. Door Awning Kit - White Structure & clear Panels
Create the most enjoyable experience for your home, starting with the front door. With the Bordeaux Door Awning, you and your entry are protected from the unpleasant elements. Expertly crafted, this large front door canopy blocks 100% of harmful UV rays and is completely UV-protected, maintaining its appearance without any fracturing, fading, or becoming brittle. Constructed from recyclable components, this ultra-durable door canopy is completely maintenance-free, leaving you with more time to do the things you enjoy.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entry way, doors and windows.
- Directs rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
MountingMounting hardware included
Gutter and GasketFront Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways Back hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage
Frame MaterialRust-resistant, aluminum frame Durable, Laser cut, Grey powder coated & Galvanized Steel support arms (RAL 9016) Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Rating and Reviews
5 (2 Reviews)
Customer Reviews (2)
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Installed it over the front door.Went up fairly easy and does the job. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Beautiful and water resistantIt looks beautiful and works well for the reason that I bought it for. I have placed it over the basement steps to prevent rain from going down the steps and underneath the door into the basement. It works well and I moreover, it doesn’t block the sun light, since the panels are clear. I love it ! (Originally posted...