Herald 5 ft. x 21 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & Twin Wall Panels
Give your door and window the upgrade they deserve with the Herald Door Awning. Expertly made, this large front door canopy blocks 100% of harmful UV rays and is completely UV-protected, maintaining its appearance without any risk of fracturing, fading, or becoming brittle. Constructed from recyclable components, this ultra-durable door canopy is completely maintenance-free, saving you money and leaving you with more time to do the things you enjoy.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your entryways from sun damage and wear.
- Directs rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
MountingBack hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage Mounting hardware included
GutterFront Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways
Frame MaterialRust-resistant, aluminum frame Durable, Laser cut, Grey powder coated & Galvanized Steel support arms (RAL 7016) Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Rating and Reviews
5 (1 Review)
Reviews with images
Customer Review (1)
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Great ProductProfessional installer recommended. Removed the old awning and now the front of the three flat building looks beautiful. Quality Product from Israel. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")