Sophia 3 ft. x 5 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & Clear Panels
The Sophia redefines door awnings as you know them. A gorgeous gray aluminum frames a clear panel that is as resilient as it is attractive, upgrading the look and functionality of the outside of your home. The Modern Door Cover protects you, your door, your entryway, and everything underneath it. This ultra-resilient Porch Awning is easy to install and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions so that you, your things, and your door are protected for years to come. With the Sophia Door Awning, you get the protection you need in the look you desire.
- Ultra-durable door cover – protects your entryway throughout the year.
- High impact, Acrylic 4 mm panel, naturally immune to the harmful UV rays.
- Sturdy, powder-coated aluminum profiles and galvanized steel support brackets in dark gray finish.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Integrated, hidden gutter directs rainwater sideways.
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Easy DIY assembly Kit includes installation hardware.
- For use over a door/window.
- Porch canopy maintenance-free.
- 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
Gasket MountingBack hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage Mounting hardware included
GutterFront Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways
Roofing Panel and FrameHigh impact, Acrylic 4 mm panel, immune to the harmful UV rays Durable, powder coated galvanized steel support brackets in dark grey finish Easy DIY assembly. No special tools required Ready to assemble pre-cut panel and pre-drilled profiles
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.