Greenhouse Kit Eco Grow 6 ft. x 10 ft.
The Eco Grow greenhouse is the classic choice for greenhouse growers. Designed in a barn shape, the DIY Greenhouse offers a classic look, comfortable space, and superior heat insulation. The single hinged door can be added on either the left or right-hand side and easily stays open with the magnetic door catch. The roof vent provides ventilation for temperature and humidity control even when the door is closed and enhancing the temperature control further are the rubber sealing strips and heavy-duty UV-protected resin frame that provide better insulation. Your plants are protected from both extreme weather and the sun with the virtually unbreakable, 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and 6 mm twin wall side panels which block harmful UV rays and diffuse over 80% of the sunlight for a soft, even light.
- Highly resistant, no-tool assembly, safe polycarbonate DIY greenhouse
- Built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and greater insulation
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuse sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Easy-to-assemble, sturdy UV-protected resin frame, held together with ‘Pin & Lock’ resin connectors.
- Stylish, classic barn shape design, developed for optimal use of the interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse kit
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Barn shaped roofExtra headroom provides a comfortable working environment
Rubber sealing stripsFor better insulation
Assembly instructions for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.