Feria 10 ft. x 20 ft. Patio Cover Kit - Grey Structure & Clear Twin Wall Panels
Enjoy warm days, cool nights, and everything in between under the extra-wide Feria Patio Cover. The Feria Patio Cover Kit is an attractive, maintenance-free roofing solution for various outdoor uses such as a patio cover, sun lounge, and carport. Protect your valuables from unpredictable weather and harmful UV rays with this high-performance structure. It features flexible positioning poles which enable you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front. It was designed to be simply assembled by 2 people, using the Click N’ Lock roofing system for safe and simple assembly, preventing leaks. It requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. The Feria Patio Awning provides your family with an elegant, beautifully crafted, sturdy addition to your outside living space that is sturdy and rust-free for many years to come.
- Safe ultra-durable, polycarbonate outdoor patio cover, and multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year-round
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays while transmitting natural sunlight
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, becomes brittle, or turns yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Stout, anti-rust aluminum structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Outdoor patio cover allows extended use of your backyard throughout the year.
- Clean-lined, modern design
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly structure
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Patio Covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
Gutter & gutter headsIntegrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
AnchoringAnchoring included Secure the patio cover to the surface of your choosing to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance Sturdy 84 cm (3.15 in. x 1.57 in.) aluminum poles
Decide what height and distance from the wall
you would like to mount your patio cover. This
will determine the roof angle. Please note that
while the product appearance may change
slightly as a result of that angle, the snow load
weight does not change.
In case of expected heavy snow load, install all supplied poles. In case of expected light or no snow load, 1 pole at the meeting point of two extensions is sufficient. (as shown as on page 2: AVAILABLE MODELS)