Greenhouse Kit Glory 8 ft. x 8 ft.
Manifest your gardening dreams in the aptly named Glory Greenhouse.
In a beautiful, classic design, this greenhouse kit is created for plants and the humans that care for them. Filled with features, the 8×8 ft DIY greenhouse has a wide entrance, high roof, and tall eaves for ample room to move around, plant your garden, and store your tools.
The Glory greenhouse has a gray powder-coated aluminum frame and includes a galvanized steel base kit that adds even more height, structural support, and stability. Combined with the 10 mm high impact twin-wall polycarbonate panels, you have a greenhouse that is as resilient and functional as it is aesthetically pleasing.
This glorious premium greenhouse is designed and built for lasting serious gardening.
- Highly resistant, reinforced, translucent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit
- Entirely built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and heat insulation
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuses sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Reinforced, extra-thick non-rusting aluminum structure to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The high roof provides plenty of headroom and more space to garden and trellis tall and leafy plants
- House-like, classic design, upgraded with fine matt, dark-grey powder-coated aluminum frame
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate PanelsVirtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible. 10 mm, Twin-wall panels provide excellent insulation and protect from strong sunlight exposure Provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter. Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use.
AnchoringIntegrated internal & external anchoring system, offers upgraded structural support during harsh weather conditions.
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.