Glory 8 ft. x 8 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Grey Structure & Multiwall Panels
Manifest your gardening dreams in the aptly named Glory Greenhouse.
In a beautiful, classic design, this greenhouse kit is created for plants and the humans that care for them. Filled with features, the 8x8 ft DIY greenhouse has a wide entrance, high roof, and tall eaves for ample room to move around, plant your garden, and store your tools.
The Glory greenhouse has a gray powder-coated aluminum frame and includes a galvanized steel base kit that adds even more height, structural support, and stability. Combined with the 10 mm high impact twin-wall polycarbonate panels, you have a greenhouse that is as resilient and functional as it is aesthetically pleasing.
This glorious premium greenhouse is designed and built for lasting serious gardening.
- Chosen by Better Homes and Gardens as the Best splurge Greenhouse Kit of 2024
- Highly resistant, reinforced, translucent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit
- Entirely built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and heat insulation
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuses sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Reinforced, extra-thick non-rusting aluminum structure to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The high roof provides plenty of headroom and more space to garden and trellis tall and leafy plants
- House-like, classic design, upgraded with fine matt, dark-grey powder-coated aluminum frame
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate PanelsVirtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible. 10 mm, Twin-wall panels provide excellent insulation and protect from strong sunlight exposure Provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter. Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use.
AnchoringIntegrated internal & external anchoring system, offers upgraded structural support during harsh weather conditions.
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
3 options to anchoring the product to the foundation of your choice.