Hobby Gardener 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Green Structure & Twinwall Panels
- Large, highly resistant, no-tool assembly, safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit.
- Built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and greater insulation.
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuse sunlight.
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV).
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Easy-to-assemble, DIY greenhouse, sturdy UV protected resin frame, held together with ‘Pin & Lock’ resin connectors.
- Stylish, classic barn shape design, developed for optimal use of the interior space.
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Maintenance-free greenhouse.
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Easy accessDoor handle and holder
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate PanelsVirtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible. Twin-wall panels have excellent insulation and protect from strong sunlight exposure Provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter. Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use.
No, it is not an option, it cannot be performed.
Yes, it can be disassembled, relocated and reassembled at a different location.
No, it is not an option to get doors on both ends.
It is not possible to install the Lean To Grow House’ door at the other side. It is possible to install only as shown in the instructions.
The greenhouses do not come with a floor or base.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
The warranty for all our greenhouses is for at least 5 years, some for more. The crystal-clear single layer or twin-wall polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity, they do not discolor, opacify, fracture or shatter over time.
Each wall section can carry up to 44 lbs. at most – an entire wall would depend upon the greenhouse’ size.
It can be anchored to a foundation, depending on the greenhouse, some have compatible holes at the bottom of the greenhouse base, and some have their own integrated anchoring. Yes, the greenhouse can be anchored to concrete slab. It can be anchored directly to the ground using ground stakes (ground stakes are not supplied with the greenhouse kits). *Firmly connect the product to a level surface immediately after completion of the assembly. Anchoring this product to the ground is essential to its stability and rigidity. It is required to complete this stage in order for your warranty to be valid.
The Canopia Greenhouse can be used year-round, but there are several factors to consider. The two main factors are weather and plants. What are the plants you want to grow and how much heat or cold can they handle? No matter where you live, greenhouses can be 20-40 degrees hotter inside during the day and at night they will be the same temperature as the outdoors. This is without any supplemental heating or cooling. Depending on where you live, heating and / or cooling your greenhouse can make a difference. If you need to heat or cool your greenhouse in extreme weather conditions, you may want to consider a twin-wall greenhouse such as the Canopia Glory Greenhouse which has a 10mm polycarbonate covering.
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
Important We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.