Hybrid 6 ft. x 10 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Hybrid Panels
Few things in life are as satisfying as growing your own plants, be it flowers, vegetables, or herbs. Greenhouses offer an ideal growing environment to make that happen and Palram - Canopia makes ideal DIY greenhouse kits. The differences are in the details.
The Hybrid Greenhouse combines two types of polycarbonate panels to create a balanced environment for your plants. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable polymer that provides the light transmission benefits of glass, but is lighter, stronger, and safer.
The diffused roof panels are made of 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate, which have twice the heat retention of single layer panels and allow the light to reach your plants at all angles for more even sunlight and growth while preventing plant burn. The side panels are translucent polycarbonate, providing over 90% light transmission, while blocking harmful UV rays.
Both the panels and the aluminum frame are engineered to be extremely durable, resistant to harsh weather, and maintain their high quality. This attention to detail continues with an integrated gutter system for drainage as well as a roof vent and hinged door to provide airflow and allow adjustment of heat, humidity, and ventilation.
We know it may feel intimidating to put together a greenhouse which is why the Hybrid is designed as a ready to assemble DIY project, with no special tools needed.
Extend your growing season and display your plants while protecting them from harsh sunlight with a hybrid-glazed greenhouse kit!
- Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit
- Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- Diffused Roof Panels: 4 mm twinwall roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and extend your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Clear Wall Panels: Crystal-clear side panels provide over 90% light transmission
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 56 mph / 90 kmh and 15 lbs/ft² / 75 kg/m² of snow.
- Polycarbonate: The resilient panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong and rust-resistant metal
- Design: Clean-lined and functional design, protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- Ventilation: Manual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
- Gutter: Includes a built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- DIY Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation
- Maintenance-free: built to last greenhouse thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Available Accessories: Fan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more greenhouse kits
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Built In GuttersGutter and gutter heads included allowing water collection for a sustainable irrigation system.
Easy AssemblySliding panel assembly system Uniform profiles for all positions A hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
As a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure treated wood / wood deck / Paver blocks