Mythos 6 ft. x 14 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Twinwall Panels
The Mythos wall and roof panels are made of a nearly unbreakable polymer called polycarbonate that has the light transmission benefits of glass but is lighter, stronger, and safer. The double walls diffuse intense sunlight that can stress plants, inhibit growth, and provide twice the heat retention of single panels for a stable environment.
The Mythos frame is made of rust-resistant aluminum mounted on a heavy-duty galvanized steel base for ultra-durable structural support. Other features include an integrated rain gutter to disperse the rainwater, a roof vent, and a lockable hinged door with a magnetic catch to help control temperature and humidity. The unique sliding panel system creates better insulation, stronger resistance to wind, and makes it easier to assemble than other DIY Greenhouses.
With this backyard greenhouse, you can prolong your growing season by starting in the early spring and extending your plant growth beyond the first fall frost. With its easy assembly, durable materials, and effective features, the Mythos greenhouse is a natural choice.
- Highly resistant, transparent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse
- Built with light-diffusing twin-wall glazing for soft light irradiance and level temperatures
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time
- Stout, rust-free aluminum structure
- Clean-lined and functional design
- DIY greenhouse, maintenance-free – built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more greenhouse kits
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Accessorize your GreenhouseEquip your Greenhouse with Palram’s range of Accessories for enhanced gardening experience.
2 Roof ventsTwo manually adjustable vent windows for improved ventilation
Rating and Reviews
Customer Review (1)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
Good instructions to follow ,fitted up on my own and I’m 71!I have been pleased with the way it came together, just finished it last week , it has just stood up to the first storm With 36 mph gusts of wind.