Nancy 3 ft. x 7 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & Clear Panels
Say hello to the Nancy Door Awning. With its minimal design that doesn’t distract from your patio or front door, this is the kind of accessory that upgrades the look and functionality of the outside of your home. The Modern Door Cover protects you, your door, your entryway, and everything underneath it. This ultra-resilient Porch Awning is easy to install and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions so that you, your things, and your door are protected for years to come. The clear panel and laser cut support arms look clean and crisp for a contemporary vibe.
- Safe ultra-durable door awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway doors and windows.
- Aids in keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Lifetime resilient glazing does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, modern design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Door canopy maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
Roofing panel, Frame MaterialHigh impact, Acrylic 4 mm panel, naturally immune to the harmful UV rays Easy DIY assembly no special tools required Ready to assemble pre-cut panel Durable, powder coated galvanized steel support brackets in dark grey finish
Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.