Oasis 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Grey Structure & Hybrid Panels
Create your own little piece of heaven in your garden with the 12 Ft. Oasis Greenhouse. The Oasis Greenhouse Kit has an elegant hexagonal design, generous growing area, and balanced nurturing conditions, making it an enjoyable and successful environment ideal for growing your own organic garden or creating your own backyard oasis.
The polycarbonate twin-wall roof panels and crystal-clear side panels help your plants thrive with a well-balanced exposure to sunlight. This backyard greenhouse is easy to install, includes a galvanized steel base for structural support, a lockable double door, a side louver window for ventilation, and an integrated gutter system for water drainage and collection. The hexagonal greenhouse blend of form and function in both design and material gives it the flexibility to fill your needs, whether that is a greenhouse, an outdoor office, or a contained outdoor lounging area.
Build your own backyard oasis today with the Oasis Greenhouse!
- Spacious, highly resistant, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse (blends Fine Shield Technology™)
- Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow or fracture over time.
- The greenhouse has a reinforced, non-rusting, robust aluminum structure.
- High double-door offers improved work conditions and easier access.
- Stylish hexagonal design greenhouse that offers ample headroom and 360° look-around clear scenery
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse kit
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Galvanized Steel BaseAdds structural stability
Side Louver WindowProvides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity levels
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.