Greenhouse Kit Plant Inn 4 ft. x 4 ft.
You’ve dreamed of a greenhouse for years and growing your own fresh vegetables and herbs, but don’t have the space? The 4×4 ft. Plant Inn mini-greenhouse serves as a fantastic alternative to a full-sized greenhouse in small backyards, balconies, and patios. Small greenhouses are also a useful place to harden off tender young plants, propagating, or to function as a halfway point between the greenhouse and the garden.
This mini polycarbonate greenhouse maximizes available sunlight, while the adjustable roof lets you control the ventilation. The compact greenhouse features a durable rust-resistant aluminum frame, virtually unbreakable, polycarbonate panels, a built-in storage compartment, and a raised garden bed which is 28.3 in. above the ground, making gardening accessible to everyone. The peak is 58.3 inches high and has two lids for easy access as well as for temperature and humidity control.
Start small and get big results with the Plant Inn Backyard Greenhouse!
- Highly resistant, polycarbonate compact small greenhouse with an embedded storage solution
- The built-in storage compartment raises the garden bed to 28” off the ground and makes gardening much easier.
- Ideal for seeding flowers, growing vegetables, and herbs in a small backyard, balconies, and patios
- Life-time resilient, polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Top-lids can fully open on both sides for easy gardening or partially open for ventilation.
- Includes 6 1/2″ deep planting trays, internal water drainage system, and plant hangers for trellising
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
10 Plant Hangers includedFor growing tomatoes and other trellising options
Internal water drainage systemDrains access water, which can be re-used
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (5)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
Looks great and I recommend this product!It took a while to assemble, but the picture instructions were clear and provided step by step assembly. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Easy to assemble.I don’t have much of a green thumb but this does all the work for me! I just have to water a little and everything is growing fantastically! Plus it keeps all the bugs and critters off my veggies (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
There are a lot of parts but the instructions are clear and easy to read.The instructions said it should take two people about a half a day to put together, I did it by myself in about the same amount of time. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")