Greenhouse Kit Snap&Grow 6 ft. x 8 ft.
Get to gardening in a snap! You want all the benefits of a greenhouse, to grow your own fresh vegetables and herbs, protect them from harsh weather and add visual appeal to your landscape…the Snap and Grow greenhouse is an easy way to get started.
Extend your growing season from early spring seedling to late fall harvests with this DIY greenhouse, designed for easy assembly using an exclusive SmartLock connection system that eliminates the need for most tools and hardware. The greenhouse kit frame pieces lock together without the need for screws and the clear polycarbonate panels slide into the frame and snap into place.
The crystal-clear polycarbonate panels provide over 90% light transmission, will not yellow over time, are virtually unbreakable, and block 100% of harmful UV rays. The 6’ wide series features an extra-tall double-hung Dutch door for easy entry and provides ventilation with the adjustable roof vent/s.
Get started on your garden today with the easy-to-assemble Snap and Grow backyard greenhouse kits!
- Highly resistant, fully transparent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- DIY greenhouse with non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Unique SmartLock™ connecting system developed to allow a fast and easy set-up of the structure.
- Classic, and functional design, specially developed for optimal use of interior space
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately. Check out our certified Canopia accessories
Easy accessExtra wide doors Low threshold
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (23)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
The 6x8 Snap and Grow was relatively easy to assemble.I was able to put it together on my own for most of it except the ridge and a few other times where I needed another pair of hands. Overall, the instructions were clear and helped that I stuck to following step by step. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
My husband put it together in a couple of days.It has withstood some windstorms. However there is a wall close to it on3 sides. It is beautiful. I just hope I know how to make the best use of it. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
With the previous reviews, I anticipated that the set up was going to be difficult but it really wasn't.Just need to follow instructions and don't get ahead of the I am excited about getting started about growing my veggies and herbs! (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")