Greenhouse Kit Snap&Grow 8 ft. x 32 ft.
Get to gardening in a snap! You want all the benefits of a greenhouse, to grow your own fresh vegetables and herbs, protect them from harsh weather and add visual appeal to your landscape…the Snap and Grow greenhouse is an easy way to get started.
Extend your growing season from early spring seedling to late fall harvests with this DIY greenhouse, designed for easy assembly using an exclusive SmartLock connection system that eliminates the need for most tools and hardware. The greenhouse kit frame pieces lock together without the need for screws and the clear polycarbonate panels slide into the frame and snap into place.
The crystal-clear polycarbonate panels provide over 90% light transmission, will not yellow over time, are virtually unbreakable, and block 100% of harmful UV rays. The 8’ series features two extra-tall doors for easy entry and an 8’ wide floor for lots of room to move. It also has two (2) adjustable roof vents to provide ventilation and temperature control.
Get started on your garden today with the easy-to-assemble Snap and Grow backyard greenhouse kits!
- Highly resistant, fully transparent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- DIY greenhouse with non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Unique SmartLock™ connecting system developed to allow a fast and easy set-up of the structure.
- Classic, and functional design, specially developed for optimal use of interior space
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Easy accessExtra wide doors Low threshold
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Assembly instructions for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.