Stockholm 11 ft. x 26 ft. Patio Cover Kit - Grey, Clear Glazing
Make a statement with the massive and elegant Stockholm Patio Cover. The Stockholm patio awning has a clean design that provides you with an elegant living space to embrace the outdoors while being protected from the elements. The crystal-clear panels are made of polycarbonate, a virtually unbreakable high-end polymer, which provides 100% light transmission and all the benefits of glass without its associated drawbacks, making them exceptionally safe. They are high-impact, harsh weather, and UV-resistant, assuring strength and quality for years to come. This modern awning is designed to be enjoyed all year-round; allowing you to spend more time relaxing, dining outdoors, as a special place to hold parties and special events, or simply enjoying the view of your garden. Add style to your home and backyard in one weekend and spend years enjoying the view.
• Robust and massive structure – highly durable & rust-resistant anthracite powder coated aluminum profiles and galvanized steel connectors
• Unique screw-free patio roofing system provides a rust-resistant hardtop, leak-free glazing, and clean line design
• Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, crystal-clear 4 mm solid polycarbonate roof system – protect from harmful UV rays, hail, and snow
• Unique panels installation and locking system
• Panels maintain their integrity and provide complete UV blockage; they do not discolor, fracture, or become brittle over time
• Integrated, internal hidden gutter
• Simple 2 person DIY installation – sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels
• Wall mounting at a min’ of 230 cm / 7’7″
• Aluminum patio cover maintenance-free
• Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
• Compatible roof blinds are available
The Patio Covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
Pretty amazing patio awning. Looks/works greatLooks exactly like the photos online. You WILL need a masonry drill and bits if you're home is stucco and putting it onto a concrete floor. the 11x27 units requires at least 3-4 people to get standing up because of it's weight. Super happy with it! (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Nice-looking structureThe arbor is a great addition to our home. The 4 easy steps is a bit deceiving. There are many substeps to each step. Instead of 2 people, I recommend 4. We completed it in under 8 hrs. Also the manual has 2 types of arbors on adjacent pages - make sure you’re following the correct build. (Originally posted at...
We love this patio cover!It gives us protection for the weather, but still allows light in. It is also very sleek and modern. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")