Sydney 20 ft. x 20 ft. Apex Double Carport Kit - Black Structure & Corrugated Solar Grey Panels
The Sydney Cantilever Carport gives you the freedom to park without extra posts. Ideal for turnaround areas or car charging stations, cantilever carports are a great way to protect your vehicle while taking up minimal space. The versatile carport kit boasts panels that transmit sunlight while still providing UV-protection and ample shade, allowing it to work as a flat top carport, patio cover, or outdoor covered lounge area.
Measuring almost 10 feet wide x 20 feet long, this two-legged car shelter is engineered to withstand volatile weather conditions. The ultra resilient polycarbonate carport includes an internal gutter and is 4 in. wider than competitors. The advantage of the unique design is that the Sydney can be installed as a double carport in an apex or wing shape. Protect your vehicle from snow, hail, wind, and UV-rays in a modern and versatile parking carport.
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Versatile Cantilever Carport: The flat top carport has two massive (3 x 6.5 in) posts to optimize space with overhead clearance of 6’6″-9’5″.
- Durable Structure: Aluminum frame is a strong, rust-resistant grey-coated metal and includes integrated rain gutters to direct rainwater.
- Resilient Panels: Polycarbonate is 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable and does not turn yellow or become brittle over time. No need to remove panels for Winter.
- UV Protection: The corrugated solar grey polycarbonate panels provide 10% light transmission, protecting your vehicles from strong sunlight exposure.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Tested to withstand winds up to 75 mph and 15 lb./ft² of snow.
- Self-Assembly: Easy sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles and pre-cut panels making assembly as simple as possible. Concrete footing required for installation.
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty. Customers are responsible for ensuring a perfectly flat, level surface site for construction.
Easy AccessSpace-saving and easy-to-access carport, thanks to its 4-post structure
Built-in GuttersBuilt-in gutters channel rainwater
Heavy Duty FrameRobust, rust-resistant, powder-coated, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles made of heavy duty Aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors in anthracite finish Weather resistant designed to withstand severe weather conditions Easy Access 2 post structure
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
In order to assemble this product, it is essential to first dig 2 holes (pits) according to the instructions (for all surfaces). Use wooden beams (not supplied) to assist in leveling of the aluminum poles. Pour the concrete casting into the holes and and wait till dries before contiuing assembly