Yukon 11 ft. x 17.2 ft. Shed Kit Without Floor - Dark Grey
The Yukon Storage Shed provides you with endless usability and ultimate performance. This ultra-tough, utility shed is durable and perfect for storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life. It is engineered for life with an aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate walls and will provide years of maintenance-free protection. The Yukon sheds are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. The unique roof panels appear opaque from the outside, but give 10% light transmission, shedding natural light inside the shed. Designed with your outdoor needs in mind, the large shed will help you keep your home environment neat and enhance your outdoor living space.
- Ultra-resilient, sunlight polycarbonate storage shed, designed for multi-functionality and years of superior protection.
- It is entirely built from a lifetime resilient wall system; it doesn’t fracture, discolors, or become brittle over time.
- Special roofing lets natural sunlight in a while maintaining opacity for maximum privacy.
- Roof panels block up to 100% of harmful UV sun rays to protect your gear from sun damage.
- The firm, the rust-free aluminum structure provides added stability and resistance to the elements.
- Ideal for lawn tractors, mowers, personal watercraft, and garden equipment
- Large Storage sheds maintenance-free and built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Protect your gear efficiently from the elements and adverse weather condition
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- “Easy-Slide” system for quick and simple wall and roof panel assembly
(Ensure you have sufficient side space for inserting the roof panels during the assembly process.
- You can choose from a variety of sizes for storage sheds. Click here to see more plastic sheds
*Sizes 11×17.2 & 11×21.3 come with a reinforcement kit
Anti-Slip Floor IncludedAnti-slip WPC floor included to keep you and your things dry and protected. Floor load capacity: 220.5 lbs./ft (100 kg/m)
Integrated VentilationVentilation is incorporated into the structure to allow adequate airflow, help prevent excessive moisture and keep your area mold, rust, and rot-free
Rating and Reviews
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (8)
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
The assembly time was 2-man 10 hours as recommended,A little light when wind hits it at around 20 mph, but once you store equipment inside, it's nice and sturdy and was tested on a very windy day, the roof is amazing as light comes through. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Proved sturdy in ~30 mph winds.Assembly was time consuming but fairly simple except for fitting in the wall panels. 2 roof pieces were cut crooked but they mailed replacements within a week. (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")
Great looking shedWe had this installed a few months ago. Looks great, in fact our neighbor asked about it so they could look into getting one too! (Originally posted at "Homedepot.com")